Saturday 29 November 2014

A Little Bit of Green

Green is the color of nature.
I made this set yesterday in spite the golden autumn.
I am not such a fan of autumn and winter.

Zelena je boja prirode.
Napravila sam ovaj set juče, u inat zlatnoj jeseni.
Nisam baš neki ljubitelj jeseni i zime.



For this set I used strip of organza, glass beads, chains, and pendants.
There is one Murano piece again. It's rectangular pendant.
I love Murano. It's romantic and very effective in the same time.
Earrings are about 5cm long, and they are made of glass beads only.

Koristila sam ograndinsku traku, staklene perle, lance i priveske.
Opet sam ubacila jedan Murano komad, pravougaoni privezak.
Stvarno mi se sviđa Murano stil. Romantičan je i instovremeno efektan veoma.
Minđuše su dugačke oko 5cm, i napravljene su samo od staklenih perli.



That's all from me this time.
Do you like my yesterday's work?

You can find more jewelry on my facebook page Mary's Corner.
I will wait for you.

To je sve od mene ovoga puta.
Da li vam se sviđa moj jučerašnji rad?

Možete naći još nakita na mojoj facebook stranici Mary's Corner.
Čekaću vas.

Yours M.


1 comment:

  1. Hi! I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! You can check it out here:
    http://artcookreadrepeat.blogspot.be/2015/01/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete